The Tokeet Search Widget allows guests to search the availability of your rentals from any website. It seamlessly directs the user to your Tokeet website for final review and booking. With the search widget you can create your own non-Tokeet website and simply use your Tokeet website for final booking and communication.
Generating and installing the Search Widget
- Click on the Settings button and then click “Widgets & More”
- Select "Search Widget” and click "Configure".
- On the Configure your Booking Widget screen, complete required info.
- Select a Tokeet Website
- Customize colors and fonts to match your desired style
- Preview changes in real time at the bottom of the page
- Click on the "copy code" button and paste into the source HTML code of the intended site.
- You may edit search widget code for deep customization. Please see the Help Center article on Search Widget Advanced Configuration for more info.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.