Each interaction that takes place between you and your guest is important. Everything from critical details like scheduling and special requests to conversational tidbits that will endear you to your guest should be recorded so that you can always recall them later. Tokeet makes it easy to record the most important information from your guest interactions. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Select “Guests” from the menu on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Next, select the guest about whom you wish to make a note from your guest list.
- On the guest detail page, scroll down to “Notes” and select the blue-green button featuring the image of a pencil.
- Add the note in the page that appears.
- Finally, click “Save”.
- For guest interactions, scroll down to the “Interactions” section of your guest’s page. Then input the relevant information just as you would in the Notes section. Then click Save.
You will now have a record of each interaction that takes place between you and your guest. This will allow you to be more informed about your guests’ needs and avoid the frustrating experience that comes from a guest being required to repeat themselves or re-submit information you’ve already received. This is just one of the many ways Tokeet helps you become a better rental property manager.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.