Tokeet’s calendar tool is a powerful way to organize all of the bookings, inquiries, scheduled maintenance events and other activities surrounding your rental. But without the ability to display these calendar events on your rental marketing website, your calendar wouldn’t do much good for your potential guests. Fortunately, Tokeet offers a simple but powerful widget that you can easily embed into your website so that guests can see the availability of your rental. Follow the instructions below to add the Tokeet Calendar Widget to your website.
- From your Tokeet account dashboard, click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the page. (The Settings icon can be identified by a gear logo.)
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Add-Ons & More”.
- On the next page you’ll find two sections, one for the Tokeet Calendar Widget and another for the Tokeet Inquiry Widget. In the Tokeet Calendar Widget section, click on “Configure”.
- You’ll be brought to page which will allow you some customization options for your calendar widget. You can name-select the rental and how many months the calendar will publicly display. You can even customize the calendar’s color scheme and fonts. (Your changes will be visible in real-time as a preview at the bottom of the page).
- Once you select a configuration that you like, an HTML code will appear in the box marked “Calendar Widget Code”. Copy and paste this code into your website’s coding to add this widget to your page. And you’re done!
Your guests will now be able to use this straightforward and clear widget to identify the availability of your rental directly from your website. This feature will ensure that the entire rental process is seamless from the very beginning for both you and your guests.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.