Tokeet allows you to create and manage your own detailed calendar of important dates, guest stays and property events right from the Tokeet interface. However, you might want to import an existing external calendar to Tokeet in order to include its data in your Tokeet calendar. This process is very straightforward.
- From your Tokeet dashboard, select the Calendar icon on the left-hand side.
- This will bring up the Calendar page. From here, select the green EDIT button on the top-right corner of the Calendar interface.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Import Calendar.”
- A dialogue box will appear, allowing you to name your soon-to-be-imported calendar, enter the URL for the external calendar you’d like to import and select which rental this calendar is for.
- Once you’ve named the calendar, pasted the URL, and chosen the related rental, select “Import”.
- You’ve now imported your external calendar into your Tokeet dashboard!
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist.