You’ll often need to set aside time on your calendar to make both your own team and potential guests aware of blocked dates. These might range from pending bookings to scheduled maintenance. These hold events will be reflected on all of your calendars, including your iCal URL feed and anywhere your calendar widget appears.
Please follow the directions below to create a hold event for your calendar.
- Navigate to the left side navigation > “Calendar”
- Click on the green “Edit” button and select "Add Hold Event"
Complete required info:
- Event Name
- Select Rental this hold event applies to
- Type of Hold Event
- Start Date
- End Date
- Expiration Date (when this hold will be removed from Tokeet)
There are five types of hold events:
- Personal (marking time where the property will be reserved for personal use)
- Pending (marking bookings that are in-process)
- Confirmed (for confirmed bookings)
Note: All Hold Events are pushed to your connected channels. Hold Events of type "Confirmed" are pushed instantly; events of other types block your external calendars when you push Availability.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.