Below are instructions for connecting your Airbnb and Tokeet accounts. Once connected, Tokeet will automatically update your Airbnb availability, importing inquiries and bookings from Airbnb, and allow you to message your Airbnb guests from within Tokeet, without having to log into Airbnb.
1. Go to the Channel Manager by clicking the Channels menu button at the top right of any page.
2. Once in the Channel Manager simply click on the green Add Channel button at the top right of the connection list table. This will display a pop up window prompting you to select a channel to add.
3. Now select Airbnb API from the list of channels and the click the green Add button which appears.
4. Now enter your Airbnb login credentials, username and password, to initiate the connection. You can also instruct Tokeet to import your properties from Airbnb. This will create a new rental in Tokeet for every property you have listed and active in Airbnb. Only check this option if you haven't already created those rentals in Tokeet.
5. Tokeet will now connect your Tokeet account to Airbnb, import all inquiries and bookings, and optionally create rentals.
If you have any questions about your Airbnb connections please chat with us using the red circle at the lower right of each page. We're always happy to help.