You may find the need for some reason to change your Airbnb password after you've connected it to your Tokeet account. Whenever you update your credentials on Airbnb you must also update them in Tokeet. Otherwise, Tokeet will not be able to login to your Airbnb account which will result in your connection being Disabled. You can always see this error at Settings > Account Error Log.
Don't worry, updating your Airbnb credentials is easy in Tokeet.
- First, navigate to your Channels Connections list by clicking "Channels" in Tokeet
- Find any Airbnb API connection and click the edit (three dots) icon to the right of it
- Select "Channel Detail" to navigate to the Airbnb Channel Detail page
- On the Airbnb Channel Detail page, click orange Actions button
- Click the "Update credentials" option.
- Select the Airbnb account you would like to update.
- Enter your new username and password and click the save button.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.