You may occasionally need to disconnect a Channel Account from Tokeet. Doing this is easy.
- First, navigate to your Channels Connections list by clicking "Channels" in Tokeet
- Find the channel you wish to disconnect and click the edit (three dots) icon to the right of it
- Select "Channel Detail" to navigate to the Channel Detail page
- On the Channel Detail page, click the red "Disconnect" button
- Choose which channel account ID you wish to disconnect from the pulldown menu, and click "Select"
- Click "Yes, Proceed" to confirm your intention to Disconnect
That's it! Your channel account has been disconnected.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.