HouseTrip is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your HouseTrip iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into HouseTrip, as well as import a HouseTrip calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to HouseTrip
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
- Select "HouseTrip" from the pulldown menu.
- Click "Add"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Select"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
In HouseTrip: navigate to "Calendar' and click there.
- On the subsequent page, click 'import'
- on the following pop up, click 'other'
- paste your Tokeet URL in the first space, along with a calendar name..
- then click import
- Your HouseTrip account is now receiving events from your Tokeet calendar for this rental! Next, import your HouseTrip calendar into Tokeet
Import "HouseTrip" Calendar into Tokeet
In HouseTrip: Navigate to calendar and click
'export' and copy your HouseTrip URL. You will be importing this calendar URL into Tokeet.
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your "HouseTrip" iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your Tripadvisor calendar.
- Click "Import"
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from "HouseTrip" Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your "HouseTrip" bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported "HouseTrip" events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in "HouseTrip"
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.