Your Tokeet calendar URL
Each rental you setup in Tokeet has a unique calendar URL. This calendar URL can be found in the rental settings under the Channel Integrations section of each rental. The calendar URL points to a special file which contains your Tokeet booking information. The file is in the iCal format and does not contain any sensitive or personally identifiable data about your booking. Please locate your rental iCal URL, you will need this URL to connect VRBO.
1. Log into VRBO
You must first log into VRBO using your email address and password.
- Go to http://www.vrbo.com
- Click on the Login link at the top right of the page, then click on Owner Login
- On the next page enter your VRBO email address and password
- You will now be logged into the VRBO dashboard.
2. Go to your VRBO calendar
Once logged in, you must navigate to your VRBO calendar using the side navigation. On the left side navigation of the dashboard click the Calendar link, this will take you to your VRBO calendar.
On the calendar page click the Import/Export Calendar button at the top right of the calendar table.
A drop down menu will appear. Click Import Calendar in the drop down menu.
- This will show the Import Calendar modal window.
3. Import your Tokeet calendar
You need to import your Tokeet Calendar into VRBO. Once completed, VRBO will periodically pull information from your Tokeet calendar URL into its availabiltiy calendar. This will keep VRBO constantly updated with all the new bookings you enter into Tokeet. This will show the Import Calendar modal window.
- Click the Import Calendar button.
- Now your Tokeet bookings will be reflected on your VRBO calendar going forward.
Occasionally, you may have a "stale" status in Tokeet for your Homeway / VRBO connection. Stale status indicates that there is data in Tokeet that has not been imported by that Channel. Here are the steps to resolve this issue:
- Click on the Stale connection
- Copy the url field (all of it)
- Delete any connection in VRBO for that rental
- In VRBO, import that url to the rental calendar
This should resolve the issue and make the connection "Active" in Tokeet.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.