You may find the need for some reason to change your Airbnb password after you've connected it to your Tokeet account. Whenever you update your credentials on Airbnb you must also update them in Tokeet, if not Tokeet will not be able to login to your Airbnb account and you will receive errors in your Error Log.
To update your Airbnb credentials in Tokeet please do the following:
- Click on the Channels menu option at the top right of any page.
- Find a one Airbnb connection in the table and click on the Edit option in the far right column of that row.
- Select Channel Details to go to the Airbnb Channel Details page in Tokeet.
- Now locate the yellow Action button at the top right of the page and click it, select Update Credentials. You must select the Airbnb account you would like to update.
- Enter your new username and password and click the save button.
If you have any further questions please ask us using the help bubble at the bottom right.