Sending emails to your guests can take up an inordinate amount of time when managing your own rental property. Each guest interaction is unique, but there are certain classifications of email that you can use to create templates that will significantly decrease the amount of time you spend crafting messages to guests. With Tokeet, it’s easy to set up and save unique email templates that will save you time. Simply follow the directions below to quickly create a new email template.
- First, click on the Settings icon in the top-right corner of your main account page. (The settings icon can be identified by the symbol of a gear.)
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Templates.” This will take you to your list of current email templates.
- Select an email template from this list to edit or click the NEW button at the top right of the table.
- On the next page, create an email template by typing your text in the text area and then click the green “Save New” button on the bottom right-hand side. Remember that when you’re creating a template you can insert placeholders that will be automatically replaced with specific Tokeet data when you use the template. To see the complete data dictionary click the data dictionary icon at the furthest right of the edit screen menu buttons.
- Finally, name the template, select the template type, and add a description that will help you identify the template’s unique properties.
- Then click “Save”.
You’ve now created a basic email template that you can use for guest interactions. Remember-- a template can be altered based on individual client interactions. Templates simply provide a ready-made basic outline for emails that will save you time and help you be more efficient in your communications with guests and potential guests. Always use the data dictionary placeholders to have Tokeet automatically customize the email for you.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.