While Tokeet provides everything you need to keep a detailed log of guest information, requests, and schedules, you might want to upload your own data from CSV files already stored on your computer. Fortunately, Tokeet makes this simple and easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- On the left panel of your Tokeet dashboard, select “GUESTS”. This is the icon that features three guest symbols standing in a group.
- You will now be directed to your Tokeet Guest List on the “Guests & Contacts” page. Click the arrow beside the green “Add” button on the top-right section of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Upload CSV.”
- In the dialogue box that opens, you can either drag and drop CSV files directly from your computer’s desktop or click in the dotted-outline box to open an upload dialogue to select the files manually.
- Once the CSV file appears in the dialogue box, select “Import.”
- Congratulations! You’ve just imported a CSV spreadsheet file into your Tokeet guest database.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist.