Expenses are Tokeet’s way of helping you track any costs that arise over the course of managing your vacation property. This is a great way to stay on top of expenses like maintenance, mortgage/rent, gardening, and more. The process for adding an expense is quick and easy.
- From your Tokeet dashboard, select the Expenses icon from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The Inquiries icon features a money logo.
- This will bring you to your Expenses page. On the top right corner of this page, you’ll see a green button marked “Add”. Select this button.
- This will open the “Create Expense” dialogue box. Here you can enter expense details, category, which rental the expense applies to and the method of payment.
- Once you’ve entered all relevant information, click the green “Save” button at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Congratulations, you’ve just added an Expense with Tokeet!
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist.