Tokeet’s default template for creating invoices is set up to craft an invoice catering to a specific rental period for a guest. However, you might need to send a general invoice for an amount covering miscellaneous fees like deposits, down payments or other costs. Tokeet makes this type of invoice possible. If you’d like to create a general invoice for a custom amount or purpose, simply follow these instructions:
- Select “Inquiries” from the menu on the left-hand side of your Tokeet account page.
- Select the inquiry or booking you wish to send an invoice for.
- Scroll down to “Billing and Payments” until you see a green button marked “Create Invoice”. Click on the small downward arrow on the right side of the green Create Invoice button. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on General Invoice.
- Fill in the information for the general invoice, then select save.
- On the next page, after the invoice was successfully created, you’ll then be given the options to Mark As, Save, Preview, Print or Send this invoice.
You’ll now be able to send invoices for whatever costs are necessary to your guests. This way, you won’t have to divide up the types of invoices you send between Tokeet and an external source.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.