Expenses are Tokeet’s way of helping you track any costs that arise over the course of managing your vacation property. This is a great way to stay on top of expenses like maintenance, mortgage/rent, gardening, and more. You might want to import expense information from an external file like a CSV. This process is straightforward and quick with Tokeet.
- From your Tokeet dashboard, select the Expenses icon from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The Expenses icon features a money logo.
- This will bring you to your Expenses page. On the top right corner of this page you’ll see a green button marked “Add”. Click on the small arrow next to this button. From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Import from CSV.”
- In the dialogue box that opens, you can either drag and drop CSV files directly from your computer’s desktop or click in the dotted-outlined box to open an upload dialogue to select the files manually.
- Once the CSV file appears in the dialogue box, select “Import.”
- Congratulations! You’ve just imported a CSV expense sheet file into your Tokeet Expenses database.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist.