You may have multiple categories of items that need to be charged separately. Rather than flood your guest’s inbox with multiple invoices for specific items, you might decide that they would be better served by a single invoice featuring multiple items. If you would like to create a single invoice with multiple items for payment, Tokeet makes this process easy.
- First, select the “Inquiries” option from the left-hand side navigation on your dashboard.
- Select the inquiry/booking for which you would like to send an invoice.
- Find the Billing & Payments section and click the Create Invoice button.
- Tokeet will auto generate an invoice based on the billing information in the inquiry. If you wish to create a blank invoice click the dropdown arrow on the Create Invoice button and select General Invoice. Now, click the green “Add item” button to add multiple line items to your invoice. An unlimited number of items can be added to the invoice.
- Complete each line item with the appropriate information.
- Click the green “Save” button at top when finished.
You may preview your invoice by clicking the yellow Preview button which appears. Now you will be able to send this invoice to your guest. The invoice will include an in-depth list of each line item, increasing the visibility, detail and openness of interactions with your guest and improving their overall experience with your rental.
Tokeet sends a link to the online invoice and does not send attachments. This is a very valuable feature that will save you a lot of time. Sometimes your guest invoices may need to be updated due to human error or additional charges that are not currently accounted for. Simply edit the invoice and save again. The invoice will now be updated and any version that was previously sent to your guest will also automatically be updated. There is no need to send a new invoice.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.