If you’ve quoted a price through an invoice to a guest but find that you need to make a change either to the figures or information within the invoice, don’t worry-- Tokeet makes it easy to update or make changes to an invoice. Follow the directions below in order to make and save changes to any invoice.
- From your main account page, click the Invoices tab from the list on the left side of the page.
- Select and click the invoice you would like to make changes to.
- Make your desired changes to the invoice.
- Click on the green Save button.
- Your changes to the invoice have been saved!
By ensuring that your invoices are up-to-date and accurate, you can keep your clients informed and stay on top of payments throughout your rental/s. Be sure to double-check invoices before you send them to guests-- this way you can be assured that your guests always receive accurate information and you won’t have to experience the embarrassment or frustration of altering quotes and prices after the initial quote.
If you have any further questions, please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help!