Occasionally you might want to send an invoice that outlines the full cost that your guest will be required to pay by the end of the interaction, but only a percentage will be required up-front as a deposit or partial payment. With Tokeet, the ability to request partial payments is built right into the Invoice utility. To send your guest a request for a partial payment or deposit payment, follow the directions below.
- Select “Inquiries” from the list on the left side navigation of your dashboard.
- Choose the inquiry or booking for which you’d like to send an invoice.
- Scroll down to the Billing & Payments section.
- Click the large green button marked “Create Invoice”.
- Fill in the details in the invoice, including full amount payable.
- On the right side of the invoice, underneath the section marked “Line Total”, you’ll find a clickable drop-down menu that will by default select “100% Full Payment”. By clicking this drop-down menu you can specify what percentage of the invoice is required at the time that it’s sent, ranging anywhere from 10% all the way to 100%.
- Select the percentage of the invoice that is due.
- Now save your invoice once complete.
By requesting partial payments, you can build deposit payments and partial payments right into the Tokeet invoicing system, rather than being required to request these payments by mail or by another means. This will make your guest experience smooth and seamless from start to finish, and make your accounting and collection experiencer easier, too.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.