Once you add a rental to your Tokeet database, it is important for you to create a detailed framework of rates so that your potential guests have a clear understanding of what they’ll be expected to pay while staying at your vacation property. These rates can vary based on length of stay, season and country of origin, so it’s extremely important to share detailed information about your rates at all times. Fortunately, Tokeet makes it easy for you to input detailed rental rate information directly through the Tokeet app. Simply follow the directions below:
- From your Tokeet dashboard, click on the Rentals icon in the top-right hand corner of the screen. (This icon can be identified by the symbol of a house.)
- On the next page, click on the name of the rental whose rates you wish to edit.
- Now look toward the bottom left-hand corner of the next page. You’ll notice a list of items that includes an option marked “Rates & Payments”. Click on this item.
- You’ll now be directed to a page which will allow you to add, edit and delete rates for your rental. To add a rate for your rental, click on the green “Add Rate” button. A dialogue box will open which will prompt you to input all necessary information about the rate you wish to set. Don’t forget to choose which rate category this rate will fall under.
- Once you’ve input all necessary information, click the Save button.
- You will then be directed back to the rental page where your new rate will appear. You can now edit that rate, delete it, or add a new rate.
You are now able to add as many unique rates as necessary for your rental. This will allow you to set special pricing for the off-season and peak season as well as unique rates for various other concessions and times of the year. Be sure to update these rates regularly as your pricing changes.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.