An occasion may arise where, rather than creating a brand new rate for one of your rentals, you wish to copy the basic information from an already-saved rate. This method can be used to save time or to ensure maximum accuracy and consistency of your rental rates. Tokeet makes this process extremely simple and easy. Simply follow the directions below to learn how to copy a rental rate:
- From your Tokeet dashboard, click on the Rentals icon on the top-right hand corner of the screen. (This icon can be identified by the symbol of a house.)
- On the next page, click on the name of the rental whose rates you wish to edit.
- Now look toward the bottom left-hand corner of the next page. You’ll notice a list of items that includes an option for “Rates & Payments”. Click on this item.
- You’ll now be directed to a page which will allow you to add, edit and delete rates for your rental. To copy an already-existing rate from your rental, click on the arrow on the right side of the green “Add Rate” button. A dialogue box will open.
- In the dialogue box that opens, select the rental rate which you would like to copy, then click “Copy”.
You’ve now successfully copied a rental rate. This feature can be particularly convenient when using similar rate formats for multiple time periods or rental classifications.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.