When setting rental rates for your rental vacation property, you may want to set unique rates for certain days of the week that will override your base rate or standard rate set for the remainder of the week. This can either be a higher rate for more popular days, like weekends, or a lower rate for days when you sometimes have a hard time filling your rental. The process for creating day-specific pricing is easy with Tokeet.
- Navigate to Rentals and click into the rental for which you’d like to create day-specific pricing.
- Select “Rates and Payments” from the the bottom-left side of the screen.
- Click “Add Rates” > “Add Standard Rate”
- Scroll down to “Day Specific Pricing", right near the bottom. Click on the blue “+” sign to open the Day Specific Pricing menu.
- Add nightly rates and optional per-guest fees
- Open the “Apply to days” drop-down menu to select the days to which you would like this rate to apply (Example: higher pricing for Saturday and Sunday)
- Click the green “Save” button.
- That's it! You have created day-specific pricing for your rate.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.