In Tokeet, a Base Rate is required for each rental. This rate is used as a fallback when no other rates are available.
Rates are defined in Tokeet at Rentals > Rates & Payments. Please see the Rates Overview article for a brief description of different rate types and how rates are managed in Tokeet.
Add a Base Rate
The base rate is a fallback rate, which is applied if there are no matching Standard or Promotional rates for the booking dates. You will be asked to define a base rate for any new rental by clicking on "Add base rate"
Complete required info:
- Rate Name
- Minimum Stay: minimum amount of days guests are allowed to book
- Maximum Stay: maximum amount of days that this rental can be booked
- Nightly: nightly rate
- Weekend Night: Saturday rate and Sunday rate (optional).
- Weekly: rate that is applied if guest stays Monday through Sunday (optional).
- Monthly: rate that is applied when a guest stays for an entire month (optional).
- Additional Guest Fee: charge x amount for per person per night, above y guests
- Guest count: number of guests allowed for this rental before additional fees apply.
Note: Not every channel supports this structure. For example, if a channel does not support a weekend rate, Tokeet will send the nightly rate.
After you defined your base rate, you will want to set your Standard and Promotional rates as well. Please see the corresponding Help Center articles for more info.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.