Create Rentals by connecting to Airbnb
If you work with Airbnb, Tokeet will import your Airbnb listings and create Tokeet Rentals for you. Rentals correspond to property listings in Tokeet.
- Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
- Select Airbnb API > "Add"
- Enter your credentials and select the "Import Rentals" option.
- Please see the below video on creating Rentals by connecting to Airbnb.
Create Rentals by entering property data
- If you've already Imported Rentals by connecting to Airbnb: skip this step.
- Navigate to Rentals > Rental Settings > "Add"
- Please see the below video on creating Rentals in Tokeet.
That's it! You are now ready to move on to setting your Rental Rates, at the Rental Settings > Rates & Payments menu. Each rental needs to include at minimum a Base Rate and a Standard Rate.
Please see our Rates Overview article for an in-depth view on creating, managing, and pushing rates to your API connected channels.
Please contact us with questions any time! We are thrilled to have you onboard and wish you a most successful vacation rental business.