A great rental vacation property will attract clients and guests from all over the world. When dealing with international guests, you’ll often find it necessary to deal in various international currencies when advertising rates and when accepting and receiving payments.
Change currency for an entire Tokeet Account
- Navigate to Settings > Account Info
- Click the orange "Currency" button to change to USD, EUR, GBP, etc.
- Click "Save".
Change currency for a specific Rental
- Navigate to "Rentals" > “Rental Settings”
- Click into the rental whose currency you wish to edit
- Select "Rates & Payments" from lower left-side navigation.
- You will see a set of action buttons on the right side.
- Click the orange currency button and select the currency you wish to use
That's it! You've changed your rental currency in Tokeet.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.