A great rental vacation property will attract clients and guests from all over the world. When dealing with international guests, you’ll often find it necessary to deal in various international currencies when advertising rates and when accepting and receiving payments. Tokeet allows you to simply and easily change the currency of any rate from within the app. Simply follow the directions below to change your rental currency:
- From your Tokeet dashboard, click on the “Rentals” icon in the top-right hand corner of the screen. (This icon can be identified by the symbol of a house.)
- On the next page, click on the name of the rental whose rates you wish to edit.
- Now look toward the bottom left-hand corner of the next page. You’ll notice a list of items that includes an option for “Rates & Payments”. Click on this item.
- You’ll now be directed to a page which will allow you to add, edit and delete rates for your rental.
- In the top area of the page you’ll see an orange icon that by default will display USD ($) with an American flag. By clicking this icon you will open a drop-down menu with each and every currency that you might need to deal in.
- Simply select the currency you wish to use for your rental rates and you’re finished!
Remember that you can change your rental rate currency at any time along the way. Simply navigate the same process described above to alter your rate currency.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help.