The Tokeet Booking Widget allows guests to book directly from your non-Tokeet website to your Tokeet booking engine. Simply configure the booking widget for a specific rental and booking engine, then place it on your site. You may even customize the widget to fit your website's look and feel.
Note: you will need to create a Booking Engine before you can generate a booking widget.
Generating and installing the Booking Widget
- Click on the Settings button and then click “Widgets & More”
- Select "Booking Widget” and click "Configure".
- On the Configure your Booking Widget screen, complete required info.
- Select a Booking Engine. If you don't have a Booking Engine created, you will need to Create a Booking Engine first.
- Select Rental
- Customize colors and fonts to match your desired style
- Preview changes in real time at the bottom of the page
- Click on the "copy code" button and paste into the source HTML code of the intended site.
- You may edit booking widget code for deep customization. Please see the Help Center article on Booking Widget Advanced Configuration for more info.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.