You may extract detailed, event-level data from Tokeet using a single URL and without any programming. Data feeds allow you to download your Tokeet data easily and securely with SSL encryption. Creating a new data feed is simple and takes less than a minute. You may then share the secure data feed URL with anyone you like to give them a simple and secure way to access your Tokeet data. If you delete or pause the data feed the URL will stop working.
You may further customize your data feed on the fly using the query parameters detailed below.
Overview of Tokeet Data Feeds
Please follow the below steps for creating a new data feed in Tokeet.
- Navigate to Settings > Data Feeds
- Give the data feed a name, and select a feed type: Inquiry (Inquiries & Bookings), Guest, Expense, Rental, Invoice, Task, or User.
- Your new data feed is now active. Click on the data feed name in the data feed list table to view the secure URL containing detail data.
Saving Your Data Feed to *.CSV Format
It is easy to save your data feed in *.CSV Format, for example if you want to manipulate the data in Excel.
- Click on the data feed URL, which will load all data in your browser window
- In your browser, navigate to File > "Save Page As"
Now, you will rename the file so that it can be opened in Excel.
- Select "All Files" under Format
- Append .csv to the filename
- Click "Save"
That's it! Your file is now saved in *.CSV format and can be opened in Excel.
- Data feed shows 500 records at a time.
- To get the next 500 records, append
?skip=500&limit=1000to the URL; to get the next 500 append
skip=1000&limit=1500and so on.
- Please see below for full menu of available operations.
Customizing Your Feed Further
- Data is provided in *.CSV format; up to 500 records can be extracted at a time.
- You can append parameters to the data feed URL for additional filtering and control.
- the first parameter is preceded by
?and you separate multiple parameters with
Filtering by date range
end query parameters controls the date range of your data feed.
start- retrieves all bookings starting on or after this date.
start_before- retrieves bookings starting before this date.
end- retrieve all bookings ending on or before this date. These are used to control the range of the query.
end_after- retrieves bookings ending after this date.
Specifying how much data is shown
- The skip and limit parameters control pagination.
- After the first 500 records are extracted, append
?skip=500&limit=1000to retrieve the next 500 records;
?skip=1000&limit=1500to retrieve the next 500, and so on)
Filtering for booked inquiries
bookedparameter returns only bookings from the Inquiry feed
Filtering for archived items
archivedparameter will return only archived items, otherwise the data feed returns only unarchived items.
Filtering by specific rental
- You may specify a rental id to limit your feed to a specific rental:
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.