You may extract detailed, event-level data from Tokeet using a single URL and without any programming. Data feeds allow you to download your Tokeet data easily and securely with SSL encryption. Creating a new data feed is simple and takes less than a minute. You may then share the secure data feed URL with anyone you like to give them a simple and secure way to access your Tokeet data. If you delete or pause the data feed the URL will stop working.
You may further customize your data feed on the fly using the query parameters detailed below.
Please follow the below steps for creating a new data feed in Tokeet.
- Navigate to Settings > Data Feeds
- Give the data feed a name, and select a feed type: Inquiry, Guest, Expense, Rental, Invoice, Task, or User.
- Your new data feed is now active. Click on the data feed name in the data feed list table to view the secure URL containing detail data.
Further Customizing Your Data Feed
Data is provided in *.CSV format; up to 500 records can be extracted at a time.
You can add query string parameters to the URL for additional filtering and control.
- The start and end query parameters controls the date range of your data feed, e.g. ?start=YYYY-MM-DD&end=YYYY-MM-DD
- The skip and limit query parameters controls pagination, e.g. ?skip=0&limit=500. (After the first 500 records are extracted, use ?skip=500&limit=1000 to retrieve the next 500 records, ?skip=1000&limit=1500 to retrieve the next 500, and so on)
- The booked parameter returns only bookings from the Inquiry feed, e.g. ?booked=1.
- The archived parameter will return only archived items, otherwise the data feeds only return unarchived items. Example, ?archived=1.
- You may specify a rental id to limit your feed to a specific rental. For example, ?rental=997acd0b-4771-41df-bff1-8c2791bf3317 will limit your inquiry feed to only the rental with the specified id.
Note: the first query string parameter is preceded by
? and you separate multiple parameters with
The following columns are included in the Inquiry feed:
- Booking ID
The following columns are included in the Guest feed:
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.