Tokeet is designed to handle all elements of managing your own vacation rental property. However, you might also like to have the messages you receive through Tokeet forwarded automatically to your personal, external email account. Thankfully, forwarding email from Tokeet to your personal email account is quick and easy.
- From your main account page, click “Settings” in the top right corner (This button can be identified by a gear icon).
- From the drop down menu that appears, select “Email Options”.
- On the page that opens, scroll down to “Email Forwarding”. Then select “Add Forward”.
- Enter the rental you’d like to have emails forwarded from, then enter your email address.
- Click save.
- Emails sent to Tokeet from guests or others regarding your rentals will now be forwarded along to your email address.
The most effective Tokeet users find powerful ways to integrate Tokeet into their already-existing systems, like their personal email account. By setting up email forwarding, you’ll always be able to access information about your guest inquiries and rentals, even from outside of your Tokeet dashboard.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.