Tokeet offers several pricing models that offer a varied range of features and allowances for your Tokeet account, ranging from how many users can access your account to how many rentals you can manage through Tokeet. At any point in your subscription you might decide that you either don’t need all of the services your subscription level provides, or you are willing to pay more for more robust features. In any case, Tokeet makes it simple to change your subscription plan.
- First, click the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. The Settings icon can be identified by a gear logo.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Billing Info”. On the next page you will see a section for saving your credit card and also for selecting a subscription plan.
- If you haven’t already done so, enter and save your credit card details.
- Now scroll all the way down to the Subscription Plans section. Here you’ll find a menu list of each of the Tokeet subscription plans, its associated cost, and benefits.
- Select the plan you would like to use from the menu by using your mouse to click the circle next to the plan’s description and then click the Save Plan button.
At Tokeet, we want you to use the subscription plan that works for your needs and your budget. Please note that when upgrading from a free trial your subscription will begin immediately.
If you have any further questions please search our help center or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help.