Creating a new website with Tokeet Website Builder is easy and should take you less than a minute.
- First, click on the Websites menu button at the top right of any page in the Tokeet dashboard. This will take you to your website list.
- Now, click on the green Add button at the top right of the list table. This will show you a popup window where you may add your new rental.
Within the Create Website popup please enter the following information.
- Title - the title of your website. This will display on the website itself.
- Subdomain - this is a subdomain you would like to use for your website. You can change this at anytime or use a full custom domain of your own later.
- Template - select one of the available website templates. You may change this later at anytime ad preview each template to select the one you like the most.
- Rental - select the rental you would like to use with this website. Please note that most of the website information like images, calendar, and rates will come from this rental.
Once you're satisfied with your information you can click the green Save button. Now your website has been created. You may preview your website on the next page.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask us. We're always happy to help.