Creating a new website with Tokeet Website Builder is easy!
- Navigate to Websites > “Create New” and select “Rental Website”
- Complete required info, including: website title, subdomain, linked rental, and website template
- Click “Save”
On the subsequent Website Details page, you will need to add a few more pieces of info.
- Select Rate Category to display on your website
- Toggle "Enable online bookings" to allow guests to use Tokeet booking engine - and book straight on your website!
You can then scroll down to the lower left hand side and customize your website further:
- Template Settings, where you can choose colors, fonts, and other visual settings
- Other Pages: you may add additional pages to your website simply by creating a new page here. Your additional pages will be linked from the homepage of your website.
- Components: enable or disable sections of your website.
- Contact Information
- Social Links
Save by using the green button, use the orange Preview button to view your changes in real time, and finally click to Publish your website.
You can also use your own domain with your Tokeet website - by making a few simple DNS changes. Read more about this process here.
Here are a few examples of amazing websites created with Website Builder:
As always, we're here to help. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.