Tokeet allows you automate notifications based on different actions so that you never miss a deadline or fail to send necessary information to your guests or team members. Here how to set push notification triggers within Tokeet.
- From your main Tokeet page, navigate to the top-right menu and select the Settings icon.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Automation”.
- On the Automation page, select the “Create Trigger” icon.
- In the dialogue box that appears, you’ll notice a menu item titled “Perform this Action:”. From this drop-down menu, select “Send Push Notification”.
- It’s important to note that you’ll need to have an Push Notification template saved. To create an Push Notification Template, navigate to the “My Templates” module of the Automation page. Find more information on Automation templates in the Tokeet Support database.
- Once you’ve created a Push Notification trigger, selected recipients will receive an automated Push Notification in the event of the action you’ve specified.
For more information about Tokeet automation and triggers, visit our Support database or contact a Tokeet Support expert.