Export Tokeet Calendar to Homeway
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
- Select "Homeaway/VRBO" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Select"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Export"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental. Click Done
In Homeaway: navigate to "My Listings"
- On the subsequent page, scroll down and click "Update Calendar"
- Scroll down to "Sync Calendars" and look for the "Google Calendar" section
- Paste your Tokeet Calendar link and press "Sync"
Your Homeaway account is now receiving events from your Tokeet calendar for this rental! Next, import your Homeaway calendar into Tokeet.
Import Homeaway Calendar into Tokeet
In Homeaway: locate and copy your Homeaway URL on the "Export Calendars" section of the "Sync Calendars" page. You will be importing this calendar URL into Tokeet.
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your Homeaway iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your Homeaway calendar
- Click "Import"
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from Homeaway! Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your Homeaway bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported Homeaway events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in Homeaway.
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.