Tripvillas is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your Tripvillas iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into Tripvillas, as well as import a Tripvillas calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to Tripvillas
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
Select "Tripvillas" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Add"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Select"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
In your Tripvillas Dashboard: navigate to "Modify Settings"
Then click on "Rates and Availabilty"
Click "Import/Export iCal Feed
Paste your Tokeet URL that you copied earlier. But before you click on the blue "Save Link and Sync Now" button, be sure you copy the Tripvillas export link at the bottom
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your Tripvillas iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your Tripvillas calendar.
- Click Import
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from Tripvillas! Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your Tripvillas bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported Tripvillas events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in Homeaway.
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.