VacationRentals is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your VacationRentals iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into VacationRentals, as well as import a VacationRentals calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to VacationRentals
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
Select "VacationRentals" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Add"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Select"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
In your VacationRentals Dashboard: navigate to "View Calendar"
Navigate to Import/Export Calendar
Click Import Calendar
After clicking Import Calendar, fill in the name of the imported calendar and paste your Tokeet URL here.
Then Click Import Calendar
Navigate Back to your VacationRentals Calendar and click the same Import/Export tab. Choose Export Calendar
Copy the VacationRentals Url that will eventually be pasted into your Tokeet import Calendar
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your VacationRentals iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your VacationRentals calendar
- Click Import
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from VacationRentals! Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your VacationRentals bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported VacationRentals events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in Homeaway.
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help