WIMDU is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your WIMDU iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into WIMDU, as well as import a WIMDU calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to WIMDU
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
Select "WIMDU" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Add"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Select"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
In your WIMDU Dashboard: navigate to "Host Settings"
Then click on "View Calendar"
Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will find the "import a calendar" section. Paste the Tokeet URL that you copied into the first section and then give your calendar a name.
Scroll down a little further and you will find the "export your WIMDU calendar" section. Click on the COPY URL tab to copy the Wimdu URL that will be pasted back in your Tokeet import calendar.
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your WIMDU iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your WIMDU calendar
- Click Import
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from WIMDU! Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your WIMDU bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported WIMDU events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in Homeaway.
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.