In order for iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both import a calendar into Tokeet and export a Tokeet calendar into your connected channel.
To Export an iCal URL from Tokeet:
- Navigate to Channels > Add Channel
- Select Flipkey, Homeway or another iCal channel
- In the Export section, click "Add"
- Select a Rental from which you are exporting the calendar
- In the popup, scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL and paste it in your channel
To Import an iCal URL into Tokeet:
- Copy the iCal URL from the channel you want to import into Tokeet
- In Tokeet, navigate to Channels > Add Channel
- In the Import section, click "Add"
- Give your calendar a name, paste iCal calendar URL, and associated Rental
- Click "Import"
To troubleshoot a Stale iCal connection (Stale means there is data in Tokeet that was not imported by the iCal channel):
- In Channels, Click on the Stale connection
- Copy the URL field (all of it)
- In Homeway or another connected channel, delete the Tokeet connection
- In Homeway or another connected channel, re-import the Tokeet connection
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.