Tokeet Contract Signature is a fully integrated, electronic document signature feature. With the Signature feature, you can create multiple contract templates, automatically populate a template with your guest’s information, then send that contract directly to your guest. You can even select an option to require your guest to upload an ID. Tokeet Signature is available with our Agent plans and above.
Create a Contract with Tokeet Signature
- Navigate to Settings > My Templates
- Click New, then select "Contract Template" from the drop-down menu.
- Now, add your contract text.
You can use data tokens for guest, rental, and other fields from the data dictionary.
In addition, there are three unique contract data tokens:
*|CONTRACT:SIGNATURE|* - insert the field for the guest signature
*|CONTRACT:COUNTERSIGN|* - insert the field for the countersignature
*|CONTRACT:DATE|* - insert the date of the contract
- Click "Save" to save your contract message template. You will be asked to provide more information on the next screen.
- Select the "Ask signer to upload photo identification" option to have the guest provide a copy of their government-issued ID or passport.
- Use your mouse to sign your name. This will be used as your contract countersignature, if you include the token *|CONTRACT:COUNTERSIGN|* in you message template.
Send Contract to Guests
Once the contract is saved, it can be sent to your guests via two methods:
- Via a Tokeet Trigger (located at Settings > Automations)
- In Tokeet Inquiries, click into an Inquiry > New Message > Select the Contract > Send.
What to Expect Next
- Your guest will receive an email with a link to the contract.
The guest will need to click the contract link and walk through several screens.
- Agree to terms of service, confirm identity
- Click to sign the contract using a mouse or finger, then click "Submit Contract".
- If you requested that an ID is uploaded, the guests will see an additional screen asking them to upload their ID.
- Once the contract is signed, your guest will receive an email with a link to the fully executed contract.
- If you would like to be notified that a contract has been signed, you can configure a Tokeet Trigger (Settings > Automations) to send yourself an email when event: Contract Signed.
- Your executed contract and guest ID will be securely stored in your Tokeet File Cabinet for future reference. (located at Settings > File Cabinet)
- If you'd like for additional notification when a contract is signed or rejected, you can utilize the Contract Signed and Contract Rejected events in Tokeet Triggers.
That's it! Tokeet Signature will simplify your vacation rental process and gives you one less task to worry about. Plus, by making the booking experience easier for your guests, Signature makes the process easier and more effective for you, too.
As always, we're here to help. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.