Ebab is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your Ebab iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into Ebab, as well as import a Ebab calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to Ebab
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
Select "Ebab" from the pulldown menu
- Click "Add"
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Select"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Scroll down and click "Activate Connection"
In your Ebab Dashboard: navigate to Calendar and then click"SHOW"
On the Booking Calendar, click on the calendar name
Scroll down towards the bottom of the page, click on "Import Calendar"
Then assign a name to the calendar and paste or Tokeet URL as seen below and click synchronize
Then on the same section, click on
Once you click export calendar, you will then be presented with a Ebab iCal URL taht you will copy and paste into your Tokeet Import Calendar
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your Ebab iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from yourEbab calendar
- Click Import
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from Ebab! Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your Ebab bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported Ebab events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in Ebab.
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.