Holiday Lettings is integrated with Tokeet via an iCal connection.
In order for your Holiday Lettings iCal connections to work with two-way synchronization, you will want to both export a Tokeet calendar into Holiday Lettings, as well as import a Holiday Lettings calendar into Tokeet.
Export Tokeet Calendar to Holiday Lettings
In Tokeet: Navigate to Channels > "Add Channel"
- Select "Holiday Lettings" from the pulldown menu.
- In the "Exported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
- Select Tokeet Rental
- Click "Export"
- On the subsequent page, copy your Tokeet calendar URL for this rental
- Click "Done"
In Holiday Lettings: navigate to "Calendar' and click there.
- On the subsequent page, click 'import'
- on the following pop up, click 'other'
- paste your Tokeet URL in the first space, along with a calendar name..
- then click import
- Your Holiday Lettings account is now receiving events from your Tokeet calendar for this rental! Next, import your Holiday Lettings calendar into Tokeet
Import "Holiday Lettings" Calendar into Tokeet
In Holiday Lettings: Navigate to calendar and click
'export' and copy your Holiday Lettings URL. You will be importing this calendar URL into Tokeet.
In Tokeet: From the same Channels page:
- In the "Imported Calendars" section of the page, click "Add"
Complete required info:
- Give your calendar a name
- Calendar URL: paste your "Holiday Lettings" iCal URL
- Select Rental which will be updated with events from your Holiday Lettings calendar.
- Click "Import"
Your Tokeet calendar is now updated with events from "Holiday Lettings" Repeat this process for all your rentals.
What to Expect Next
- Tokeet will import all of your "Holiday Lettings"bookings and blocked dates.
- All imported "Holiday Lettings" events become Hold Events in Tokeet
- iCal is a calendar link only. You will want to continue managing rates in "Holiday Lettings"
- You can convert Hold Events to Bookings in Tokeet and enter additional info, by clicking on the Hold Event on your Tokeet calendar and pressing "Edit" > "Convert".
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.