Tokeet makes sending invoices easy and free.
Before creating your first invoice, you may want to connect a Payment Gateway with Tokeet. Doing so will allow your guests to pay via a "Pay with Card" button, right in the electronic invoice you send them.
To create and send an invoice with Tokeet:
- Navigate to Inquiries and click into the Inquiry for which you want to generate an Invoice
- In Inquiry Details, scroll down to Billing and Payments > Create Invoice
- Tokeet will create a new invoice for you that is populated with all the necessary information for this inquiry.
- You may make changes, or add line items to the invoice by clicking "Add Item". For example, you may want to include your cleaning fees as an extra line item.
- Towards the bottom of the invoice, you may enter in your Payment Terms, Payment Instructions, and Notes. All of these will be visible to your guest.
- Once you are satisfied with the invoice, click "Save" That’s it! Your invoice has been created.
- You will now see a series of actions buttons, which allow you to: Mark the Invoice as Paid / Unpaid / Cancelled; Save; Preview; Print; and Send Now to your guest
- When you click "Send Now", Tokeet will email your guest with a link to this invoice.
If you need to make future updates to your invoice, you may do so--and your updates will be immediately visible to the guest at the same link. There’s no need to create a new invoice.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.