The Tokeet Inquiry Widget allows you to capture inquiries on any website by inserting an inquiry form on a webpage. The widgets come in three sizes that fit any website layout. You can customize the widget before inserting it onto your webpage. Place the widget on your website, blog, or any website that you can edit and start capturing more inquiries today.
Generating and installing the Inquiry Widget
- Click on the settings button and then click “Widgets & More”
- Select "Inquiry Widget” and click "Configure".
- On the Inquiry Widget Configure screen, complete required info.
- Widget name
- Select a Rental
- Customize fonts and colors
- Preview changes in real time on the right side of the page.
The generated widget has three modes:
- Simple Mode: the user can select an arrival date, departure, guest name and guest email.
- Extended Mode: this allows for the gathering of more information such as the number of adults, children, phone number and brief message.
- Extended Wide Mode: gathers more information such as the number of adults, children, phone number and brief message--while utilizing a wide design.
- Click on the "copy code" button and paste into the source HTML code of the intended site.
- You may edit inquiry widget code for deep customization. Please see the Help Center article on Inquiry Widget Advanced Configuration for more info.
As always, please contact us with questions any time. We're happy to help.